Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Owl Sketch

I got this cute Hero Arts stamp a while back at Michaels and have been dying to use it.
I stamped the background cardstock, added a piece of DP that looks like notebook paper, and the sentiment is computer generated. For the owl, first I used green Ranger Ink (it actually has a cooler name than "green") on plain white CS, then stamped the owl in black. I then stamped the owl once again on white, cut him out, and used marmalade Ranger Ink to color him in. Pop-dots are my favorite, so I used plenty of them. The center strip uses the same color Ranger Inks on white CS so they coordinate.
This card is for card sketch SC237 over at Splitcoaststampers. So I'm currently catching up on sketches at Clean and Simple AND at Splitcoaststampers. I'm having fun! What other cool sketch sites are there out there? If you got something you think I'd be interested in, please share.

1 comment:

de said...

This is ADORABLE! I love owls, and he is so cute and the colors are amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin