Thursday, October 29, 2009

Got Cookies?

Challenge #4 over at Softpencil is to create a one layer card. Using one of her digi's made this easier than I thought. I made this adorable baker slightly larger than I usually would in Word and added the sentiment in another text box. Printed on my ink jet and colored with Bics.

OK, technically there are TWO layers, but I had to hide the coloring on the backside somehow. Other than a cardbase, there are NO other layers. There is always a great giveaway if you win one of her challenges, so I encourage everyone to play along!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

WOW!!! Your card is stunning!!! Awesome job on coloring this cutie. Thanks for playing with us at PCP.

de said...

Awww adorable! Love your CAS card and your shading is amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin