Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wish

Hello all. Just sharing a card with a super cute digi from Robyn's Fetish. I entered a challenge and won - I think I was the only one who played that week so I won by default...but I'm still a winner!!! LOL! So with my winnings, I picked out this princess.
I made the little embellishment: I covered the chipboard with patterned CS (using Tacky Glue), waited for it to dry a bit, then cut around using my xacto knife. I smooth all my edges with emory boards.

For this card, I used the latest layout at Mojo Monday, my Oops-a-Daisy paper pack, and super cute digistamp from Robyn's Fetish. I hope you like her as much as I do!

5 comments:

Fink said...

Definately very cute. Love how you used the star!

de said...

SO cute Lola!! Excellent job and your coloring is great! I'm still learning on my Copics too... sorry I don't have any advice! I have a tutorial I can send you tho from one of my Etsy team members (Heather). She's great at Copic coloring!

Kerry said...

Beautiful card and I think you did a great job on coloring too. Wooo... all the Copic colors, so exciting!!! Seriously, I don't think I can live without my copic markers, hehe!

Erin Smetak said...

Lola, your card ROCKS!!!! I love how you incorporated your chipboard!! I could NEVER do something like that!

Thanks for the shout out about my project! That was so sweet of you!

Hugs, friend!

Angie Cortes said...

Awesome Card Lola! You rocked the chipboard challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin