Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My 15 Minutes

I just wanted to share that I have been published in Paper Crafts Stamp It! Cards January 2010 issue.
I'm in the Birthday section. I always wondered if I could get published but never did anything about it.  One day I finally told myself to just do it. I submitted 3 of my cards, and within a couple weeks I got an email saying they want one of my cards! I was so excited but didn't tell anyone until the issue actually came out. I hope you will check it out. Anyway, just wanted to share.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so exciting!! I am happy for you!! Sheryl K

Kerry said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!! So happy for you!

de said...

Very kewl! You deserve it! I have my copy I need to take time to actually READ it!

Erin Smetak said...

Whoo hoo!!!!!! Congratulations once again!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin