Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Angel

Happy Tuesday. Here's a card I made for a few challenges:
The DP is MME Magnolia, sewing, TCC digistamp, Ranger inks, flower embossing folder in the Cuttlebug and computer generated sentiment. I applied 3 coats of UTE (ultra-thick embossing powder), put my image in the freezer for a few, then cracked it in several places for the glass look.

I recently got this image at TCC and was dying to use it. I printed it and colored it with Ranger Inks (using q-tips). This technique can make an image look really "soft."

10 comments:

Brooke said...

That is such a pretty card..love the cracked look and the colors are gorgeous!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the cracked look too, i just tried to use it the other day, I wasn't happy with my results.. yours looks really good.

de said...

Super cute Lola! Glad to see you playing this week!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, great projects! :)

Shantaie said...

I have never tried ranger inks with a q-tip, thanks for the idea!!I learned something new tonight :)

Thanks for taking the cracked glass challenge with us at, cuttlebug challenge blog~ Shantaie

Laurel said...

Oh so pretty! Love the cracked glass! thanks for playing at EIC.

Kerry said...

Very pretty! Love the cracked glass technique and all the sewing details!

Kendra said...

Oh, it's beautiful!!! I love how soft those colours are. I've been debating on buying those inks and now I may just have to break down. Someday, I'd like to play with some Utee too... do you have the melting pot too, or can you do it without?

Regina Easter said...

wow this is fab..........love it

Anonymous said...

I lvoe the crackling! Great card... Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin