Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thinking Hedgehog

So while I was coloring these little guys, I realized I have never in my life seen a hedgehog.
So we've been out of town for the last week and I sure have missed my "stuff." How silly is that?! But I'm sure glad to be home. Anyway, I've been wanting to make cards for Operation Write Home. So here is my start...3 cards.
The adorable hedgehog is from Tiddly Inks colored with Bics. The artist makes some of the cutest creations I've ever seen. The paper is from my pile o' stuff. Nesties with Ranger ink for shading. The stamp I believe is Inkadinkado using brown Stazon. Martha border punch.

This card meets the following challenges:

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Kelly said...

This is just too stinkin' cute Lola!!
Kelly

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin