Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Earth's Laughter

Hello all and Happy Tuesday! With the air getting cold, all I want to do is craft! I LOVE Fall and Winter!! So if anyone wants, please feel free to share what you've been working on...even share a link or two to something crafty!
Today I'm sharing a 100% digital card! First, I'm using this weeks freebie from Designed2Delight. The trio of flowers come in black and white and I used my Corel software to change them to green. I opened Word, selected Text Box, and inserted my green flowers, resized, and copied so I'd have 3. Then another Text Box with just solid green to put behind my flowers. Then another Text Box for the sentiment (that comes with the flower set). One last Text Box for the green with black swirls background from Pink Petticoat!
I printed all these Text Boxes on one sheet of 80lb white CS. I can't even tell you how fast this card was to make. Having the layout in my head made it go even faster. BTW, I put a single strip of ribbon first, then made a pretty bow with another ribbon and adhered with a sticky dot.

Thanks so much for stopping by today....keep warm!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love this Lola. I can't believe this is all digital.. love the green combo you used, and the way you arranged the 3 flowers across the page, awesome card.

Marlene said...

Beautiful card, Lola - love the greens!

Holly Young said...

It's a wonderful card Lola. I love the color and that sentiment has always been a favorite quote of mine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin