Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet Pea

Hello and Happy Thursday. Wow, it has been getting COLD here! Makes for lots of crafting nights!

Last night I put this little card together for no particular reason.
I don't think it's necessarily a "baby card" since I call Bean "Sweetie Pea." Maybe a "thank you" card? Love card?

Hopefully you can see the glaze and glittery goodness. The layout is Card Patterns #87 (flipped), papers are Magnolia, diecuts from Country Life Cricut Cart (Yup, it's new :) ), peas cut at 3" and sentiment cut at 1.5". Sewing around the card and around the half circle, fuzzy ribbon and pop dots. This took a little more time than I usually spend on my cards, but it made for a good evening.

Thank you for stopping by! I really do appreciate it!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

This is so cute! I love how the peas shine! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love your sewing... and the shiny peas. Definitely would be a good thank you card.

Marlene said...

What a cute card! LOVE the shiny peas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin