Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thanks a Latte

Hello and hope you're having a GREAT Saturday!! Of course, Saturday's are challenge day at Catch the Bug, and this weeks challenge is:

ANYTHING GOES

And since I'm still working on my Thank You cards for my Ma (3 down, 27 to go), I made three of these "Thanks a Latte" cards (which brings me to 6 down, 24 to go!):

Ava is one of my favorite characters, and of course I ADORE coffee! I'm using a really old mat stack that I rediscover every couple of months (I think I will have this stack till the end of time!!). I did a rather simple layout (since I made 3) with plenty of "white" space.

Close up of glossy goodness. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you'll enter your Anything Goes creation this week at Catch the Bug!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun latte card:)

Tracey said...

Hi Lola, this is fabulous, I love the colours :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh this is adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin