Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Soar with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Wednesday.  Today I'd like to share the card I made for my DH's 41st birthday.

I'm using the adorable Super Birdie from Doodle Pantry and the text circle is a freebie also from DP.  I went as CAS (clean and simple) as possible - since I'm horrible with masculine cards, I figured just do the minimum.
For his birthday, we treated him to a hang gliding - thus the super bird...the inside I wrote for him to soar on his special day.  I will enter this in this months Doodle Pantry challenge - Use a Doodle Pantry image.
Here's a pic of him getting ready to fly.  Now he wants to do this full time....boy did I screw up with this present!  I should have got him a vacuum cleaner!

This meets the following challenges:

14 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

SUPER, cute what a great image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Eureka Stamps things with wings challenge;)

Mynn xx said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining in our French Tricolor challenge at MMM! :)

Lisa Lara said...

Super super cute card Lola. So happy you joined our CDS blog hop.

Cazro said...

A cute card, thanks for sharing with us during our French month at MMM. Caz

Glenda Atkins said...

I love your delightful Birthday card, the birdie is just too cute in the middle of the birthday circle! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #28!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL... but would he have used the vacuum cleaner? You are so funny Lola. (and thank you for reminding me what CAS was, hoping i can remember it)...
Super super cute card...

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh My Goodness, I have seen it all now....This is just adorable. I am still laughing. How wonderful your card is.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope you can join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Catherine said...

This is such a tweet card Lola ! Sorry, could not resist ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lola....I love that particular image. Who am I kidding...I love them all. My husband was/is one of those free spirits/ hippie 60's kinda guy but when it comes to soaring off a mountain, he will be the first to admit he's a weanie. Fun card that put a smile on my face this early morning.

Tracey said...

Fab card & what a great present - love the photo!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Stempelhexe said...

Mir gefällt das Kärtchen sehr, Du hast ein wunderschönes Motiv verwendet,danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Julia S-W said...

Such a sweet little card. Love how you've used the red and blue theme from Make My Monday.
Juliaxx

Fliss said...

A really cute card Lola. Thanks for joining in with the MMM tricoleur challenge.
Fliss x

Crafty and Green said...

This is absolutely darling! Love the image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Eureka Stamps! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin