Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bugaboo Kids

Hello all and happy Thursday.  Today is Oldie But Goody day at Catch the Bug where we get to dust off older but much loved stamps.  I actually have two cards to share that I sent out for Christmas.
This one features Christmas Kids Boy 3.
This one features Christmas Kids Girl 1.  Both are fairly CAS and use sentiments from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.  Just a touch of sewing and pop dots.  Super simple to put together.

That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Hi, Lola! These two are so precious! Love the bold coloring, and the simple papers! Wonderful!

Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

ali naqvi said...

Its marvelous color cards!! HOW can i make my own Plastic business cards

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

CAS with lots of cuteness. I LOVEthe wavy stitching. If I had tried that, it never would have work...yours did...I could take so lessons from you...oops...I just did and now I have got to try...lol

ali naqvi said...

Sweet cards..!!! designs are so cute..Plastic cards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin