Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Teddy Present bringing Joy

Hello all and Happy Tuesday.  Today I'm sharing a little gift I made, decorated with the latest new release at Bugaboo Stamps.

First, I made a little matchbox - envelope style.  I could have dressed this up a little more, but I thought I'd go simple since these are going to a sweet little 5 year old...and they don't always care about packaging.

Once the bow is untied, you can take the "surprise" out.
And here are the super pink earrings for her.
I love wearing earrings so these are some of my favorite things to make.  They can also be really inexpensive.  We have some GREAT bead shops.  Again, another "made by me" gift for this Christmas.  I believe I am officially out of all the stores, so I can just relax and create.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Lola This is the cutest thing ever. Love the coloring of the image and the box that looks like a bag is perfection. Great Job.

Cheryl First said...

Lola, this is adorable! Great way to give a small gift!! Very clever!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Oak Pond SC said...

Lola this is simply adorable. Love it <3 -Kim

Catherine said...

This is soooooo adorable Lola ! I love your box... and the earings too ! And the image is too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...so much to say! It looks like a little gift bag but then turns into a box. You made the earring??? My lovely belated SIL was making earrings and bracelets but I never had a chance to learn but maybe that is for the best. She had much money invested in beautiful beads, pearls and crystals. I was lucky enough to have a bracelet to remember her by which is very special. Ps....love the image and coloring too haha. ... Got carried away with the earrings!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so amazing talented, the ear rings are so adorable, she will love these. Running late trying to get things done, :-( i started out so good, then life just got in my way.... hugs from ukiah

Lisa Lara said...

Oh how adorable Lola inside and out. Love that matchbox and cutie patootie image that you colored like magic. Oh those earrings are awesome!

Tracey said...

This fabulous, I love the lil gift box/bag thingy - what a fantastic idea :D
Thanks for the inspiration Lola.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shannon White said...

Aww, soo Adorable Lola!! Such a Sweet way to present a little gift!! And your earrings are so Pretty too! She's going to Love them!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin