Monday, March 4, 2013

Bugaboo Freebie St Pats Day

Hello all and Happy Friday!  No, I'm not confused, I just want to share this weeks FREEBIE FRIDAY from Bugaboo Stamps (and didn't want to double post!).
This is a GREAT freebie!  I recently got a few of the sentiment circles from Bugaboo because they are so user friendly!  I just love this collection!  And my little shamrock in the corner was made from freehand cut hearts...I was too lazy to pull out my Cricut!  But hey, at least I added some sewing on this one!

7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Theodore is such a sweetie! So huggable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And your sewing is always so "perfect" and such a beautiful addition to your cards...
Yes I finally got the stamp, trying to remember if I had let you know...
Hugs from ukiah
Sandy

Catherine said...

Oh Lola I LOVE your card ! The colours are so beautiful together and your colouring of the cute ted is fantastic ! Love the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Lola, another great great great CAS card with perfect balance, color, and papers....gotta love that stitching too!!!

Tracey said...

I love this card Lola :D - how do you get your stitching so neat!
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lisa Lara said...

Lola this is tremendous. Love the colors and stitching.

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness is he ever CUTE Lola!! Love your Darling St' Patty's day bear!! Looks like I'm going to have to do a little shopping!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin