Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tropical Drinks with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Tuesday!  It's really happy for me because I've been SO sick the past couple of weeks, and I'm finally back to feeling good again.  So today I would like to share a card using Doodle Pantry's Tropical Drinks:
This is for my little cousin's birthday.  I could use a pretty drink myself!  And it's not even my birthday.  The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC24 and I decided to put the sentiment inside.  And just a shout out that the Doodle Pantry Blog challenge is still going on.  You can use any image but if you use a Doodle Pantry image, you receive a free set!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better now Lola !
Love love love your card ! The layout and image are so cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

What an awesome card here Lola!! I really love the bright colors and stunning layout! HUGS :0)

Cheryl First said...

Oh, pretty! Pretty! pretty! Love the bright colors, and it even looks yummy!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh Lola, a Miami card! LOL! What a gorgeous beauty this is! I love the outlined in black image - so stylish and looks positively yummy! Great job! ♥

Pat (mspfd) said...

So Glad you are feeling better, Lola! What a fab birthday card... Gorgeous design and yummy colors and details, too. Makes me want to be someplace sunny sipping a luscious drink like the one on your card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I so love this and all the colors! Why didn't you say something??? I have so many get well cards and would finally have a reason to send one...especially to such a good friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin