Thursday, February 19, 2015

Little Gorilla with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a rather new release called Lil Gorilla Jungle from Doodle Pantry.
From the set I used the palm tree and paper, and the Ape is cut and popped up in front of the tree which gives it more dimension.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty Banners and the candy dots are homemade.  I also want to mention that there is still time to enter this months Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge #2 at the Blog (use candy with an option of using ribbon)!

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable. I'm so not having a good mojo. I REALLY want the clean and simple look of yours...it's crisp, eye catching and my style that I love...."I" just have trouble. OK...that being said, I'm really going to try....minus doing pop-out box cards...haha This card is just to dang cute. SOOOO...I'm going to case it to practice because I just love this little card of yours.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How adorable Awesome design... I could use some palm trees in about now... We are freezing here! Say safe and warm.

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! Love the background paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word that monkey is just the most CUTEST thing!! LOL!! I absolutely love the papers to go with him!! Fabulous card Lola!! :)

P.S. Answering your question about watercolor: Ranger watercolor paper. You get about 20 sheets in a package. They are card based sized. If you are getting a set of watercolors, but not sure about it, I would just try out a cheap version first...but the ones I got are pricey but really worth it!! They are real nice! Just my opinion to not invest in them if you don't plan on water-coloring that much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin