Saturday, July 11, 2015

Jingle All The Way with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Welcome to Day 1 of Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!!  Today we are kicking off the week with Jingle All The Way:
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' Winter Circle Sentiments Jingle Bells.  Fairly simple card with foam backed image for dimension.  Short post, but I do want to encourage you to join Catch the Bug Challenge Blog every day this week for a new challenges and chances to win Bugaboo Stamps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! I LOVE the unexpected colors and the simplicity of the design.

Evelyn

Pia S said...

A very eye catchy simple design! I love the look you've created!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! I so love the chevron papers you've paired with this image!! A stunning combination for sure and I love these circle images BTW!! :)

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Lola ! Love the image and your paper looks stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin