Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Little Monsters with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing my little lunchbox creations made for Beanie of course.  Throughout the month, I put little surprises in her lunch - like plastic roaches, Halloween riddles, spiders, and of course, chocolate!
I used the Monster Mash set from Doodle Pantry.
I picked up these Dove eyeballs from Target.
I printed them out, fussy cut, and taped the eyeball on.  Hopefully someday Bean will realize she is always on my mind.  Anyway, I will be entering these in this month's Ants in My Pantry Doodle Pantry challenge.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!! These monsters are so terrible irresistible! Love those big eyeball candy!! :) So clever and fun!!

Catherine said...

This is so cool Lola ! Beanie is a lucky girl ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Debbie said...

I'd love to see one of these in my lunchbox!! :) Fun idea!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AIMPDC10!!

Sue from Oregon said...

What little trick or treater wouldn't be tickled with these little monsters!!!...and big trick or treaters too!

Unknown said...

Haha! I love your little monsters! Great idea! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

AJ Bodine said...

Now that is super clever, what a fun treat for a kids lunch :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin