Saturday, July 23, 2016

Summer Fun with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Saturday.  Today I'm sharing a card for the latest challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge blog.  This week's challenge is a photo inspiration (please visit challenge blog for photo):
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' Kidz Ice Cream.  With the heat being in the 100's for the past few weeks, this is me, always eating ice cream (but I'm not quite as cute).  It's a little more CAS than I initially had planned - but I had fun coloring her up.  Hope you get to check out the latest inspiration at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and join in this weeks challenge.

This meets the following challenges: Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes, Creative Corner Challenges - Like Ice in the Sunshine, and Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!! Fabulous coloring and I just adore how that sun is peeking out from the background!! Super cute design!! :) HUGS

Cynthia said...

Adorable as always, Lola! Love the CAS design.

Dreja said...

Cool! Eine tolle Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme bei Creative Corner.
LG Dreja

Linda said...

Hi
What a beautiful card you made for our "Like icecream in the sun challenge over at CCC.
You colored this cute girl very well. And lovely to see you used the exact same image as I did, It's lovely to see how different 1 stamp can be right?
Love the colors you used!
Good luck in the draw!
Xxx Linda DT-CCC

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love this CAS design! Wonderful colouring and image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Lola. I love the sun inthe background and the different colored front panel below. I have Bacon In The Sun and Fried Chicken Images from Bugaboo I gotta ink up.

Desire Fourie said...

Lola this is just adorable. Love the sun peeking out there. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin