Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Softball Girl Birthday Z Fold Card

Hello and happy Hump Day!  At Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, we celebrate just about everything under the sun, and I'm sharing a card for Girls and Women in Sports Day (February 8th).  I'll be honest, I tried soccer when I was young, but I've never been athletic.  Then I ran my first marathon in 2016, only to have that be the straw that broke the camels back - literally, 5 months later I was having surgery for a broken back (I have a great titanium cage keeping me mobile).



Anyway, this is Beans birthday card (not until May - but I like working ahead) featuring Bugaboo Stamps Kidz Girl Baseball Dog - and of course I colored the ball yellow since Bean is in softball.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit and the numbers are from Cricut Cart Plantin Schoolbook with shadow.
And Yay! Another fancy fold.  This is called a Z-fold at Splitcoaststampers.  So the girls cards are done for this year, and both are awesome folds.  I know the background paper seems a little busy, and I do wish I would have went with a smaller print or polka dots or something, but what's done is done.

So that's my share for the day.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

This meets the following challenges: Digi Choosday: Anything Goes, Shopping Our Stash: Olympics (Any Sport - Softball, and everything from my stash), Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, and Always Fun Challeges: Anything Goes.

7 comments:

Creaine said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, this is seriously adorable!!! This cutie is all dressed up and ready for action!!
Love the pattern paper and your coloring is spectacular.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again soon.
Hugs.

Sue from Oregon said...

You know I adore fun folds! This is just adorable and it must be a relief to work ahead-now don't forget about it! Fun image and perfect for this creation!


Sue Kment

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely fabulous... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Pia S said...

Love the different fold here and the whole design is super!

Donna said...

Fab card, I love the fancy fold and the colours!
Thanks for getting sporty with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Theresa said...

great fold on the card. lovely colouring on the image. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin